|The Graceful Dancer|
|First Appearance||Prologue, Rabi Rabi Town|
|Hair||Green, Blue, Red|
|Eyes||Green, Blue, Gold|
Kotri is known for her beautiful dance skill and efforts she puts into maintaining it. She often gets caught between her two close friends Rumi and Irisu, and goes after Erina thinking she is bullying Irisu.
She dresses differently depending on the type of dance she's doing. You can fight her green version at Rabi Rabi Park, her blue version at the Floating Graveyard, and her red version at the Volcanic Caverns, after defeating her the previously two times.
Kotri has medium-length hair worn loose with a pair of tails held up by two gold bands. Her choppy bangs frame her upper-face and she has thin, short forelocks. Her hair is normally pink and her eyes gold, but they can also appear blue or green. She has fox ears and a tail.
Her attire resembles that of a belly dancers, composed of a lilac and white bikini top with dangles hanging around the bottom, several pieces of gold jewelry, and puffy mauve pants with the inner-thigh cut out. Around the waist is lilac fabric with gold detail hanging on the left hip. She wears dark brown and gold flats.
Abilities and Powers
Kotri has no magical abilities, being a dancer by trade. She makes up for it with her "options", small mechanisms that fire bullets and lasers. She controls these by spinning in place.
- Option Summon: Kotri does a spin that summons six green options that perpetually circle around her.
- Option Assault: Kortri does a spin that makes her options go up in the air at random places. The options simultaneously shoot multiple rounds of bullets in three directions.
- Option Quick Shot: Kotri's options position themselves at either side of her, then shoot one round of bullets.
- Option Lasers: Kotri does a spin that makes her options position themselves at the sides and top of the screen. The options simultaneously fire lasers.
- Option Jump Shot: Kotri jumps in the air. At the apex of her jump, her options fire bullets that home in on Erina.
- Option Frenzy: Kotri jumps high in the air and floats in place. Her options fly around her wildly as they emit bullets that scatter around the field while the circles they make whilst flying around Kotri get larger and larger.
- Option Cruise: Kotri jumps into the air and floats in place. Her options fly to the ground and fly from one side of the screen to the other, forcing Erina to dodge them.
- Option Fireworks: Kotri jumps into the air and floats in place. Her options fly off the screen whilst emitting bullets in a star like formation. Kotri then emits a flurry of bullets.
- Option Hurdle: Kotri does a spin and her options fly to either the top or bottom of the field. They fire bullets at both the sky and the ground, then quickly move left and right, forcing Erina to jump over the ones on the bottom, but not so high so she doesn't hit the ones on the top.
- Vertical Option Cruise: The same attack as Option Cruise, except the options are emitted from the middle of the screen and fire towards the top and bottom of the screen.
- Option Homing Shots: Kotri does a spin and her options fly into the air. Three of them shoot lasers at Erina, while three fire bullets that home in on her.
- Option Emergency: Kotri's desperation move. Kotri does a spin and her options assume various formations, firing lasers all the while.
- Option Summon:
- Option Missiles:
- Option Rain:
- Option Forcefield:
- Option Conveyor:
- Option Wheel:
- Option Seeker:
- Option Burst:
- Short Option Emergency:
- Small Option Assault:
- Derailed Option Conveyor:
- Option Hurricane:
- Option Summon: Kotri does a spin that summons six red options that perpetually circle around her.
- Option Snipe: Kotri does a spin and her options fly to the center of the screen, where they form a star shape (five make up the "corners", while one stays in the center). All but the one in the center fire large lasers.
- Option Swarm:
- Quick Option Assault (Short):
- Searing Option Lasers:
- Quick Option Assault (Tall):
- Option Liftoff: Kotri jumps into the air. At the apex of her jump, her options position themselves below her and fire lasers at the ground, propelling her so high she flies offscreen.
- Lava Wave: